What is Hot Stone massage?
Hot Stone Massage: uses smooth, oiled, heated stones to apply a penetrating heat to muscles. The heat is both deeply relaxing and helps tight muscles release. It promotes deep muscle and tissue relaxation, alleviates stress, releases toxins, relieves pain, improves circulation and calms the psyche.
Benefits of Hot Stone massage?
- It is both a massage and a therapy, relaxing, nurturing, deeply soothing
- It stimulates and rebalances all of the body's systems
- Hot Stones encourage deep and effective breathing
- Hot Stones stimulate and rebalance the digestive system
- Reduces fatigue and increases energy levels
- Heat helps to calm the nervous system reducing the symptoms of stress and tension
- The heat from the stones relaxes and penetrates the deeper soft tissues and muscular structures; relieving pain in tight, sore, aching muscles
- Hot stones work on 4 levels, rebalancing you physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually
- Improves circulation and lymphatic drainage boosting immunity
|Back, neck and shoulders||30 minutes||£30|
|Back, neck and shoulders||45 minutes||£35|
|Full body||1 hour||£40|